воскресенье, 22 мая 2016 г.

 A letter to a friend

Dear Emiko
I haven't written to you since last I saw you. When I received your message I was too busy to answer you write that that you want to see me in Tbilisi again, for what lam pleased.
You also wanted to know a few things from my school-life. Family news a social life. I'm interested in your social life too. Please write a few sentences about it.
As for me I have get some news for tell you. First of all I'm going to tell you about our long winter holidays we had thrice as many days as we have for winter holidays because  of H'N' virus epidemic but we carried out our schooling by studying  a line we received home assignments on line and prepared our work to send back.
Also I would like to tell you that my elder brother joined the Army on January 16. He is in Artsakh now. On February 6 we went to see him on the day when our soldiers and my brother took oath to be loyal and faithful to our country and support our boarders. It was very touching to be the witness of this military ceremony.
You know Emiko, my ideas of Army in general have changed since that day. Well Emiko, come to Armenia as soon as possible. I will meet you and invite you to us.
                                                                                             Yours sincerely
                                                                                                               Vahag  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий