воскресенье, 22 мая 2016 г.

    My means of communications

Now we live in the age where the main means of communications aren`t only telephone, radio and TY but also electronic mail, social media, fax machines. The introduction of internet changed everybody`s life and mine too. Through the Internet I am able to have free access to any kind of information. Knowledge of English provides great opportunity to possess any kind of scientific writings and use them to my benefit. You can even learn English following the instructions of the tutor. What concerns myself I mostly use my cellphone and PC to enter social sites to communicate with my relatives, friends and so on.  In short I can`t imagine my life without these modern means of communication. Of course. Newspapers also as all kinds of provide information but I rarely read them as social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram skype are instant sources of information. Our generation has a happy chance to live in the third millennium with so many advanced information technologies. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий